To address safe group travel practices and evolve today’s event experience, Hilton has announced a global cleanliness and customer service program specific to meetings and events. "Hilton EventReady with CleanStay" is the next phase of the company’s recently launched "Hilton CleanStay" and was shaped by extensive research and feedback.
The key tenets of the "Hilton EventReady with CleanStay" program include:
- Cleanliness Protocols: The program expands on the elevated sanitation standards of the recently announced "Hilton CleanStay" program, addressing every touchpoint of the meeting experience, including room seals for guest and meeting rooms, sanitizing stations in public areas and meeting spaces
- Book-to-Billing Flexibility: Understanding the importance of flexibility, Hilton will work hand-in-hand with customers to align on shared objectives, providing:
- Flexible pricing, space options and contract terms
- Responsive offers to meet the needs of customers, like simplified agreements for small meetings
- The "Hilton EventReady Playbook," which delivers expert guidance and curated resources for solutions, such as hybrid meetings that seamlessly combine on-site attendees with those in remote locations
- Safe and Socially Responsible Solutions: To responsibly host meetings and events, Hilton will partner with its clients to achieve the meeting’s objectives while addressing both health and environmental concerns; this includes presenting creative physical distancing meeting sets and meal service, developing inspiring food and beverage options and sharing environmental impact solutions measured by LightStay, Hilton’s corporate responsibility measurement platform