In accordance with directives from Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak and the Nevada Gaming Control Board, Caesars Entertainment Corporation resumed gaming and hospitality operations at Paris Las Vegas from June 18. This follows the successful reopenings of Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah's Las Vegas, The LINQ Promenade and High Roller Observation Wheel, as well as the gaming floor and other amenities at The LINQ Hotel + Experience.
Paris Las Vegas marked the reopening of its doors on Las Vegas Boulevard to the public with a special French-inspired moment featuring can-can dancers, a Monsieur Loyal ringmaster, Caesars Entertainment regional president Gary Selesner and Paris Las Vegas general manager Sherri Sosa. After the Monsieur Loyal initially welcomed guests outside with "bienvenue" and led the countdown from "trois, deux, un," Sosa pushed the button to launch blue, white and red confetti over the entrance as the resort officially reopened its doors. Additionally, first casino guest Roy Anderson ceremoniously rolled the first dice at a craps table with Selesner and Sosa alongside.
Paris Las Vegas offers renovated guestrooms and suites, a variety of food and beverage amenities, access to the fitness center and outdoor pool, as well as slot machines and table games on the casino floor. The Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas will also display a new, free light show in honor of the reopening of the resort, every half hour from dusk to midnight nightly through June 30.
Resort guests and visitors have access to the following amenities at Paris Las Vegas:
Food and Beverage
- Gordon Ramsay Steak – Thursday through Sunday, 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- JJ's Boulangerie (dining room) – daily, 24 hours
- La Pizza (express window) – daily, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- La Creperie – breakfast daily, 6 a.m. to noon
- Café Belle Madeleine – breakfast daily, 5 a.m. to noon
- Arc Bar – daily, 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Le Central Bar – daily, 24 hours
- Gustav's Bar – daily, 24 hours
- Le Cabaret Bar – daily, 2 p.m. to close
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant – daily, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Café Americano – daily, 6 a.m. to noon
- BEER PARK – daily, 2 p.m. to close
- HEXX Kitchen + Bar – daily, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mon Ami Gabi – daily, 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Pool and Fitness Center
- Soleil Pool – daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (hours may vary based on weather)
- Voie Fitness Center – daily, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The company previously announced that it has suspended fees for paid self-parking in Las Vegas. Paris Las Vegas will also follow the Caesars Entertainment's previously announced enhanced health and safety protocols, which build on its existing plans and practices in these areas. Among the enhanced health and safety protocols are more frequent cleaning and sanitization; Caesars has also implemented a health screening program for all employees, who. are also required to wear masks. Guests will also be provided masks and will be strongly encouraged to wear them throughout their visit.