There’s an unusual experience in Las Vegas this year that’s available for holiday parties and corporate and private groups: Vegas Superkarts (VSK) by Exotics Racing, a go-kart attraction that offers a racing experience where guests drive up to 50 mph.
Las Vegas groups of all sizes can drive the fleet of 4-stroke, gas-powered Sodikarts on an outdoor go-kart racetrack. Available for corporate team-building and friendly competition, the experience offers electronic tracking which records live timing and ranks participants in multiple heats to determine the first, second and third place winners.
Designed by founder and veteran racecar driver Romain Thievin, VSK is located next to Exotics Racing’s (EXR) Driving Center. It comprises a 2,100-foot-long outdoor asphalt track, including 14 turns and sharp hairpins, fast acceleration straightaways and professional safety barriers.
VSK’s group packages include:
- Prices starting at $30 per person for a group minimum of eight, including one race per person.
- Upgraded packages, which include a qualifying race before the main race, plus the opportunity for drivers to race multiple times.
- All groups can opt for add-ons including podium ceremonies, trophies or medals, catering, birthday cakes, photography services and gift bags.
- The Track Buy-Out, priced at $1,500 per group, per hour, accommodates up to 60 drivers racing for 10-minute sessions (10-12 go-karts can be on the track at any single time). Track Buy-Outs also include exclusive add-ons of the use of the Champions Room or VIP Room.
- Day and nighttime bookings are available; bookings past 4 p.m. incur added fees for lighting the track.
For more information about holiday parties, corporate or private events at Vegas Superkarts, click here.