Travel Leaders Corporate and Altour's corporate travel business are aligning under the Altour brand, offering travel fulfillment, data and insights, and meetings and incentive management.
The two sister companies have been working closely together for more than two years cooperating on international accounts, air agreements and entertainment travel. The alignment, according to the companies, was a natural outgrowth of that collaboration and their commitment to providing customized travel solutions and services.
The combined business represents billions in total travel volume, bringing immense buying leverage to new and existing customers in the midsized-market. The Altour brand will have more than 2,000 travel professionals and advisors and more than 57 office locations. Altour will continue its ongoing partnership with Travel Leaders Network, including its international network spanning more than 80 countries.
The move will allow the business to offer corporate travel clients an increased array of products and services, maximize its supplier relationships, attract and retain highly skilled staff, accelerate its cutting-edge technology solutions and expand its global reach.
The Altour senior leadership team will include Altour founder and CEO Alexandre Chemla; Gabe Rizzi, who has been named chief revenue officer; Lee Thomas, chief operating officer; Barry Noskeau, executive vice president, strategic planning; and Joseph Oppold, executive vice president, global perations.
Among the short-term and long-term advantages, the leaders listed:
- Expanding geographical opportunities for fulfillment and account management
- Creating consistency in account management and customer experience
- Utilizing the most effective systems and processes for everything from ecommerce and online booking tools to ticketing, flight notifications, duty of care, quality control, support services and after-hours service
- Capitalizing on Travel Leaders Corporate’s strong nation-wide service delivery operation
- Tapping into Altour's robust presence in the U.K. and France, as well as Altour’s rich leisure offering to corporate clients
The alignment of Travel Leaders Corporate and Altour’s business travel division, according to the announcement, creates a company focused on travel fulfillment, data analytics and insights to help companies get the most from their travel spend, supplier agreements, customer experience and global support.