With the recent success of its latest Limitless Digital Conference, Travel Edge says it continues its ambition of "reimagining" the travel conference in a way that highlights the advisor experience and product relevance.
With 300 luxury travel advisors from Travel Edge attending the live conference on November 12 and 13, and dozens of industry partners presenting, last month’s Limitless event and its theme of “Escape to the Extraordinary” provided much-needed inspiration, support and energy for an advisor community that spans North America. Unique to Limitless, Travel Edge says, is a standing agreement that all presenters must be live and their presentations experiential. Despite the technical complexity of working with people and devices from all over the world, this focus on live tours of properties, aircraft and destinations drives engagement and creates a unique and entertaining conference.
Highlights included the Travel Edge Luxury Market—a virtual tasting menu of the finest luxury properties in North America. Luxury Market presenters included such = properties and brands as Hidden Doorways, J. Mak Hospitality, Vermejo: a Ted Turner Reserve, Relais & Châteaux, Aman, Auberge Resorts, Kimberley Hotel, and Virgin Limited Edition. These destinations were supported by luxury suppliers like Silversea, Privé Private Jets, the Four Seasons and others.
“The Travel Edge Limitless Luxury Conference is proof that digital conferences don’t have to be boring or full of canned PowerPoint decks,” said Michael Johnson, EVP Travel Edge, in a press statement. “When a virtual conference experience offers content that’s extraordinarily relevant and truly compelling, we found that advisors are highly motivated to attend and stay engaged throughout.”
With a vision of inspiring and relevant content, and the efforts of the approximately 40 partner sponsors, Limitless delivered a compelling experience for Travel Edge advisors, the agency said. Another part of the experience that made it so successful, the agency adds, were the many prizes that were awarded to attendees throughout the two-day event, including:
- Air Canada: Two Signature Service (formerly Business Class) tickets to anywhere in the world they fly, with an approximate value of over $20,000.
- Seabourn: An all-inclusive seven-night luxury sailing cruise for two, in a luxurious Ocean View Suite, all with an approximate value of $18,000.
- Silversea: A luxury cruise for two of up to 14 days on a selection of their ships, worth approximately $20,000.
- Minor Hotels: A six-night getaway at their properties Anantara Dhigu, Niyama Private Islands and Anantara Kihavah, with an approximate value of $10,400.
- Island Luxe Resorts, St. Lucia: A six-night getaway that included Cap Maison, Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain, worth approximately $9,000.
Travel Edge is a premier luxury travel company, focusing on three key elements of its business: "Power of Scale, Premium Technology and Passionate Community."