As the world adapts to new expectations and plans for responsible gatherings, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has enhanced its "Meet with Confidence" program to provide appropriate and creative meeting and event solutions, without compromising on the experience or the flexibility that meeting planners require.
Prioritizing guest safety and wellbeing, while also providing flexible booking during uncertain times, "Meet with Confidence" means meeting planners and attendees can rest assured that meetings and events at participating IHG hotels worldwide will adhere to leading cleanliness and safety practices through:
- Clutter-free event spaces configured to allow for social distancing, leveraging outdoor spaces where possible
- Tables and chairs disinfected before every meeting or event and during breaks
- Management of attendee flow with signage and staggered breaks where possible
- Enhanced food handling and service guidelines
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the meeting and event space
- Technology solutions to support virtual and hybrid meetings
- "Meet with Confidence" checklist and pre-event inspection with the meeting planner or onsite contact
There's also "IHG Way of Clean:" strengthened procedures throughout the hotel to redefine cleanliness and support guests’ wellbeing, from enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas to social distancing measures.
Derek DeCross, SVP, Global Sales, IHG, said the "Meet with Confidence" program applies, "whether it’s for a 10-person meeting, an intimate wedding or a virtual global conference, with more than 5,900 properties in over 100 countries.”
The program also offers "maximum flexibility," allowing meeting planners and group decision-makers to book with confidence. This offer, available at participating hotels, includes:
- No cancellation fees
- No attrition fees for rooms that are not booked
- Up to a 5 percent rebate towards the master bill
- Short-form contract (at participating hotels)
- IHG Business Rewards points, applicable for the standard qualified bookings (terms and conditions apply)
The "Meet with Confidenc"e booking terms apply when booking 10 to 50 rooms on peak (with or without a meeting room) at participating hotels for bookings before December 31, 2020, with meet or stay dates by 30 June 2021.