This fall, Big Cypress Lodge will open a new Mississippi Terrace as a lounge and social gathering area overlooking the Mississippi River from the third floor. The Mississippi Terrace will be open to the public from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm each Thursday-Saturday, and it will be available for private events, gatherings and celebrations.
At night the space will have a view of the Mighty Lights LED light show that illuminates two bridges. On select nights, the space will also host a DJ or live music on a stage across from the bar.
The 7,000 square feet space has:
- A copper-top destination bar
- Upholstered sofas and chairs with tables
- High-top communal tables with modern pendant spheres that glow beneath awnings
- Circular tables that surround fire pits
- Dining tables for four with sun umbrellas
- Hanging market lights, blue up lighting, landscaped plants and flowers and trees in wooden planters.
The menu comprises beer, wine and signature cocktails such as the Sweet Tea Mule (with sweet tea vodka & peach puree), Southern Lady (sparkling rose, Maker’s Mark, raspberry, jalapeno & more) and the Mississippi Margarita that celebrate Memphis. Shareable plates available include ink Smoked Trout Dip, Bacon Guacamole, Margarita & Italian Flatbreads, a Charcuterie & Cheese Board with house-made pimento cheese, charred onion jam, and venison and duck sausage, and a Southern Fried Catfish & Gator Basket.
For more information, visit https://www.big-cypress.com/