ABC Global Services has announced that it is acquiring the assets of CCRA (The Travel Commerce Network) in an integration of the two largest providers of hotel content and travel agency services. Combined, the two organizations will prove mutually beneficial to their travel management company (TMC) and agency clients by providing travel and hospitality products and personalized service administered by the industry’s best account management team. They also will offer opportunities for their hotel partners to grow revenue across a broad range of travel segments.
“I couldn’t be more excited to partner with the entire CCRA team and welcome their clients and supplier partners into our joint family,” said Eric Altschul, CEO of ABC Global Services, in a press announcement, adding that clients and suppliers will "benefit from a single partner that can service all of their needs.”
Thanks to this partnership, ABC and CCRA are now able to present hoteliers with one-stop shopping and the highest return on investment. For 2021, ABC and CCRA will offer all existing and new hotel partners reduced participation fees, marketing inclusions, package discounts and increased distribution opportunities all designed to help the industry recover from the impact of COVID-19.
As TMC and agency business rebounds, ABC and CCRA are able to support these companies with a variety of services to help improve profitability, client satisfaction and savings, including:
- Premier Global Hotel Program: Providing tens of thousands of discounts, amenities, hot deals and commission specials from over 50,000 hotels globally
- Air Program: Providing competitive discounts and commissions on more than 40 international airlines
- 24/7 After Hours Service: The premier provider of after-hours service for agencies and corporate travel departments (CTDs)
- Global Supplier Network: International suppliers bringing content, discounts and commissions to all agency distribution channels
- ezBookPro: Online booking tool providing discounted rates not available to the public
- HotelCONNEX: A division that enables TMCs to offer their clients competitive hotel consulting and sourcing services
- TRUE Code: Accreditation and superior commission levels
- UpClose and PowerSolutions: Conferences across North America that enable in-person connections between agents, hoteliers and other suppliers
- Event and Meeting Planning: Provider of full-service meeting logistics, so TMC and agency partners can manage the travel while we manage everything else
- Account Management: Touted as the only provider with a dedicated account management team supporting clients in their delivery of savings and client services